Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Few More Layouts To Share

I am still cruising through my photos trying to get my albums updated at least a bit.  I wanted to share a few more layouts with you that I finished last night.  Both of these layouts use the kit Autumn Ago by Laura at Smooth Sailing Designs.  The rich colors in this kit are so perfect for all of your fall layouts.  But as you can see from my layouts the kit is so vercitle that it can be used for almost anything - even a spring layout or two.  I hope you enjoy and as always any comments and feedback are appreciated:








I do have a few elements I am currently working on and am hoping to have posted for everyone here in the next day or two so please check back!

Well as much as I would prefer to spend another day at my computer "scrapping away" my housework is calling.

Until Next Time!
Christina

No comments: