Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Back In The DigiWorld

So I have been very quiet recently.  Isaac has been keeping me super busy and it seems there is always something going on.  However, I am back.  I have been spending more time with my scrapbook pages and even messing around a little bit with designing.

I wanted to stop in tonight and post about a little project I am working on.  I have decided to try my hand at creating my own little mini kit.  I know that I did the All American Pup kit but with more and more exposure to the digi world I am now really excited to try to bump it up a notch.

I am currently working on a kit called Puppy Love.  I am going to be posting it in pieces and am going to burn some midnight oil to finish the first piece for tomorrow.  Want a sneak peak?

Here is the colors I am working with...


Make sure to stop back by tomorrow.

Until Tomorrow...
Christina

No comments: