Saturday, December 5, 2009

Exciting Week Ahead

Next week is going to be a busy week for my family.  Do to the continued contractions and the lack of our little baby actually coming our doctor has decided to induce Monday night.  So next week we will finally be welcoming our new addition!  I will not be on my blog at all next week.  However, I have already got a few little surprises put together so I am going to go ahead and schedule to have them posted so even though I will be gone for a little bit you will still want to stop by.

After the baby and I get settled in I will be back with some more designs and a few more freebies.  I am also working on my first design kit for a Blog Train which will begin January 1st and I am very excited to share it with all of you.

Until Next Time!
Christina

2 comments:

Joni said...

I've thought of you SO MANY TIMES this week!! I *DO* hope you're home by now and feeling better. NO FUN having a section (thank God I did not have one but my sister did) but I do hope you and the baby are doing GREAT!!

There's NOTHING like adding a new one to the family. God made NO mistakes when HE created those little ones out of the love that you and your husband share.

Bless ALL of you!

Hugs,

Joni

Joni said...

Just wanted to drop you a note again and let you know I'm waiting to hear how you and the "precious little one" are doing!!

I do hope you're feeling better and settling in some. I DO hope you're getting around well. You're ALL still in my prayers...

Big Get Well Hugs!

Joni