Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Intoducing WordArt Wednesdays

Well I told you that I had a few things planned for the new year.  The first is WordArt Wednesdays.  Every Wednesday I will have a new wordart on my blog that you can grab.  I will only have the links available until the next wordart is posted so make sure to stop by each week so you don't miss any.

This month I am going to be doing word arts based on the cold winter weather that I am experiencing here in the midwest.  My first wordart comes on a botton.  The botton is transparent so its background will change based on your own layout - it is gray only in my preview.



Until Next Time!
Christina

2 comments:

Joni said...

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful word art with me.

We have at least a foot of snow/ice still in the yards from 12/20th!! We're supposed to get more tonight or tomorrow but it won't be much! The word art fits my life!!

Thank you SO much for sharing!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 07, 2010. Thanks again.