Monday, August 8, 2011

Pixiemama Designs - Templates and More

This month I have also had the pleasure to work with Pixiemama Designs.  I have had a chance to play with her new templates, Spring Crush!  I have to say I love them, they are unique and easy to make your own.  In addition to using her templates I have also done some playing around with a couple of her other kits.  I revisited For The Boys which is on my favorite list, I had actually had to put it away for a bit as I was making so many layouts with it becuase of how much I love the colors.  Then I also played with her kit You're A Hoot which is currently available in the August Mega Kit.  The word strips alone make this kit a must have in my collection!

Spring_Crush_-_Templates_12x12_8_5x11_

For_The_Boys.jpg   SDD_August_Mega_Grab_Bag.jpg


For_You_Daddy_-_Page_006


Silly_Playful_Goofy_-_Page_006

No comments: