Friday, May 4, 2012

Dana's Foot Prints & More

I had the pleasure of working with The Tooth Fairy Was Here by Dana's Footprint Digital Design before it released and I had so much fun that I know that it will end up being one that I come back to again and again for some layouts. So I encourage everyone to go check out The Tooth Fairy Was Here by Dana’s Footprint. This kit is not only perfect for when your little one looses their first tooth (or their second or third) but also good for any photos you have of your little one brushing their teeth, visiting the dentest, or even just a great grin. I loved that it was so versitle as my little one is still a little too young to have had his first visit from the tooth fairy but boy do I have a lot of photos of him brushing his teeth!

SDD-dfdd_ttfwh_prevLRG



Thank you for those who commented or messaged about the Facebook Timeline Cover.  I had so much fun making it and also love having the fun new cover on my Facebook page that I am eager to make another.  So keep your eyes peeled for a new template coming soon!

No comments: