Friday, July 13, 2012

A New Guest Designer

Good Morning Everyone!!  I have the great pleasure to work with this months Guest Designer at SDD, Cornelia Designs.  She has some fabulous items in her store that you will be sure to see some more posts this month featuring her products!!  Today though she released an exclusive template pack, her Calendar 2013 Templates, into the store and I had a chance to get to work with them.  Throughout the year in 2011 I worked on creating my 2012 calendar and each month I look forward to flipping to the next page and remembering the photos from the previous year that I had featured.  It is such a wonderful way to preserve your memories.  Well I hadn't had a chance to start working on my 2013 calendar yet and I had so much fun digging right into her templates and now have several months all ready to go!  Her templates make it super easy and I just love all of the blocking she used in them!

CorneliaDesigns_Calendar2013Templates_SDD

2013-Calendar
February-2013

No comments: