Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What a Beautiful Day Filled With "Sunshine And Happiness"

It has been absolutely beautiful outside the past two days.  The humidity has let up a little and the temps have been in the 80s.  Why can't all of summer be like this?

I wanted to pop on and share with everyone a wonderful kit from Crystal's Creations.  Her Sunshine and Happiness kit fits perfectly with my mood today.  Stop over at SDD and pick it up today.  I have already done a few layouts with the kit and LOVE it!!  Hopefully tomorrow Isaac and I can spend some time outside and I can get some more fabulous pictures to scrap with this bright and sunny kit.




And A Layout...



Well I am now off to go work on my next piece of Puppy Love.  Hope you will stop back tomorrow to see what I have gotten done.

Till Next Time!
Christina

No comments: