Thursday, July 1, 2010

Get Your Creativity On

I hope that everyone has had a wonderful day.  We had another beautiful day here.  The temps were once again in the low 80s and the humidity was down.  Isaac and I enjoyed a nice walk outside and even visited the local park.  Though I was disappointed to find that we have no swings at our park - boo!  Now hopefully my night will go as well as the day went.  Isaac is trying to cut his first teeth and has been waking up every 10-15 minutes for the last hour or two.  He is settling back down fairly well with either a binkie or a little bit of reassurance, however, if it continues throughout the entire night I don't think mommy is going to be getting much sleep.  Hummm... maybe that will mean more time to work on my designing?  I am hoping to post the next piece sometime over the weekend.

In the meantime I wanted to share a layout I just did.  Both the template and the mini kit used were freebies from this months Get Your Creativity On challenge over at Scrappity-Doo-Dah.  I absolutely love them both and encourage you to go check it out.  Tiffany and Crystal always put on a good challenge and this months is wonderful!!

My Layout...


And The Template And Mini Used...

No comments: