Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Another Puppy Love Freebie

So I have been working on my next kit and decided to try making my first Alpha.  I had so much fun working with different things that I decided to go back and make one to coordinate with Puppy Love.  I have had so much fun putting this kit together and the comments and such that I have received have been so rewarding. 

I have decided to put out a little challenge though...

Did you like the Puppy Love kit that I put together?  Would you like an alpha to go with it?  Well if so, put together a layout using the kit and leave me a comment on this post with a link to your layout and you will get the freebie alpha.


Until Next Time!
Christina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria