Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I am Hosting A Challenge At SDD

I am so excited to be hosting a challenge at Scrappity-Doo-Dah.  Please stop by and join me this month for the Color My World Challenge.

This month's challenge is working with this color swatch...

I have added a little extra inspiration to this months challenge and am asking everyone to think about the chaos in their lives when creating their layout.

And as an added bonus anyone who uses Heather's new kit Glittered Chaos is going to earn double points.


Head on over to Scrappity-Doo-Dah and check out all of the deatils for the challenge as well as learn more about the points you earn towards a SDD gift certificate.  While there make sure to check out all of the other challenges going on.  It is a great way to get inspiration for your layouts and earn some free goodies.

And Here is some chaos in my life...Finger Foods


Until Next Time!
Christina

No comments: