Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Don't Worry I Didn't Forget Wordart Wednesday

Well I haven't had the time (or maybe it is the inspiration) to get another template freebie together yet.  However, I did have some fun creating another wordart.  I was at first going to do some fall wordarts this month but seeing as how it is still 90 degrees here I just couldn't get in the mood.  So instead I decided to have some fun and do some wordarts this month that are dedicated to my soon.  So today I am sharing with all of you his love for trains.  And since I didn't have a template this week (and because I had so much fun creating the wordart) I created a frame as well!  I hope that you enjoy!






1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Sep. 05, 2012. Thanks again.