Sunday, September 2, 2012

A New Kit By IBD & More To Come

Good Morning Everyone!  I am so excited!  One of my favorite designers, Inspired by Dominic, is back in action and has lots of fun kits releasing over the next couple of weeks!  I had the opportunity to play with her first kit in her new collection, Color Pops!  These kits are full of some poppin' colors!  Color Pops - Electric features a bright blue and when you add in all of the fun black and white elements the blue is even more electric!  Check it Out!

Color Pops - Electric

Color Pops - Electric Alpha

All-Clean

It is has been a bit of a busy week for me that I haven't been able to get up any freebies this week.  I am working on a Wordart Freebie to wrap up my back to school freebies!  And I promise to have a new template this week too!

1 comment:

Me said...

Your layout is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing the kit. I'm having a blast creating this collection.