Sunday, August 26, 2012

Another Freebie For Everyone

Good Morning Everyone!  It is Sunday and I am back with another Template Freebie for you.  I am going to try my best to keep them coming every week!  I do hope that you enjoy them.  I would love to hear your feedback and if you do use them to create a layout with them I would so enjoy you sharing!  I have gotten a little bit behind on some of my CT layouts so hopefully you will be seeing some more posts from me this week sharing some of the fabulous kits I have gotten to play with recently!  And make sure to check back on Wednesday as I will do my best to have another wordart ready by then!


1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 27, 2012. Thanks again.