Saturday, August 11, 2012

My First Template Freebie

OK, so I finished my freebie and couldn't wait until tomorrow to share...

So as most of you probably know I am a template junkie.  I begin most of my layouts with a template.  The past couple of weeks I have been trying to create a few more layouts from scratch.  That gave me an idea.  What about creating a couple of my own templates to use for my layouts.  So today I have my first template freebie to share with all of you.  I hope you enjoy.  Let me know what you think and who knows maybe I will have some more in the future.  I have also recently updated my Facebook Timeline Cover again so I will have another timeline template up soon too!



And here is my layout that I created with the Template!

Xtra-Cute
*Layout created using So Stinkin' Cute by Mandy King and Mye De Leon

No comments: