Saturday, August 18, 2012

Some New Templates To Check Out

Being a template junkie when I had the opportunity to check out Alegna Designs' latest template pack I jumped right on it.  I have to admit she is one of my favorite template designers as her templates practically scrap themselves!  Her latest pack, Summer Evenings,  was so much fun to use as it utilizes a lot of white space which you can of course leave as white space or get creative with and through in a large photo or maybe some funky patterned papers!  Check it Out!

Summer Evenings

And of course I have a layout of my little guy to show off with this template pack

Muddy-Life

And speaking of templates.  I am excited to share that I have been doing some more playing around in Photo Shop and have another template put together.  So make sure to check back tomorrow for another Sunday Freebie!!

No comments: