Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Freebie

Well I hope that everyone is staying safe on this crazy day of shopping.  At over 8 months pregnant I most deffinitly did not join in on the chaos this year.  I instead will be spending the day at home with my family and my pups.

Today I have three add ons for you that come from the elements in my All American Pups Mini Kit.  The download includes a photo mat, fancy ribbon, & a title.  I hope that you enjoy.  If you do download these freebies I just ask that you leave me a comment - they are so greatly appreciated.  Tomorrow I will be featuring a quick page using this kit so stop back in to pick it up!

I have begun my work on my QPs that will be given away as freebies during the month of December for the ADSD Blog Train.  I cannot wait to share these with you on the 1st.



Until Next Time!
Christina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Dec. 20, 2009. Thanks again.