Sunday, November 29, 2009

Final All American Pup Freebie

Good morning everyone!  I have another Quick Page to offer you today.  It will be the last freebie using my kit All American Pup.  If you haven't picked up the previous freebies from the kit make sure to do that is well.  I will have all of the downloads available as a freebie until December 15th!


Hopefully we will have no more mishaps with the web design.  Now that I have the final QP done and uploaded I am going to be putting more focus on updating my blog and its design.  So please stay tuned so you can offer some feedback and enjoy the freebies that will be offered!

Until Next Time!
Christina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 20, 2009. Thanks again.