Friday, November 20, 2009

Scrappin' Away

So it has been awhile since I was on here.  We had a few little bumps with the pregnancy but everyone is doing well and baby is still haning in strong.  Hard to believe that the little one is due next month.

This week I joined the CT for two outstanding designers: Smooth Sailing Designs & Crystal's Creations.  I encourage you to check out both of their blogs as well their stores.  I have managed to find some time to do some layouts.  Actually I have spent a lot of time working on layouts.  For some reason my 9th month "nesting" instincts have been directed towards my albums instead of my house.  So though the floors in my house could really using some scrubbing and there are still tons of boxes to go through after our recent moves I am making progress on my albums.  Last night while working on some layouts using Crystal's Pistacio Rose kit I was able to finish up the layouts for my brother wedding.  Which means that both January and February are now completly done for 2009.

So, I thought I would share the layouts I did for my brothers wedding with everyone.  I greatly appreciate any comments and feedback you have.  And if you like the layouts please make sure to check out Crystal's Creation for the Kit Pistacio Rose











Until Next Time!
Christina

No comments: