Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Crazy Week

My week has been crazy and unfortunitly that means I have not gotten to spend the time I wanted to on my computer.  I have a couple home projects that I have taken on and they have taken up whatever little free time I can manage.  Isaac is growing by the minute and has me on my toes almost every minute that he is up.  Wouldn't change it for the world though.  We have company this weekend and then I am hoping that my life will be able to settle back down into some sort of routine.  I promise to have at least one freebie up on the blog early next week.

Oh, and I am not usually one to advertise but after a couple of weeks of utilizing swagbucks I am hooked and want to share the love with all of my friends.  Do you use an internet search engine on a daily basis?  Well if so then why not use swagbucks instead and earn some free stuff while you are at it?  I have already earned an free Amazon gift card and have done nothing more then search and vote in a few polls.  Tomorrow they are giving away some extra points through Swag codes so it is a great time to join.  Plus you can earn a bonus when you enter SwagToSchool when you register.  Use my referal link and join SwagBucks!!

No comments: