Sunday, August 1, 2010

Summer Fun In August

It is unbelievably hot and humid here!!  August always makes me think of summer with all of this heat.  I have decided to challeneg myself to work on my designing every day this month.  And since it is August I decided that this little challenge is going to be called Summer Fun.  Today I worked on creating a color swatch and then broke that color swatch up into several different pieces.  The first I am going to be working with is yellow.  So for the next week you are going to be able to collect pieces to a mini kit I am going to be calling Summer Fun: Yellow.  I will be getting down to business tomorrow with my designing, however, I did promise you a freebie today so while working on the color swatch I did create a small little wordart for you.


2 comments:

sandie said...

Love it! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Aug 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria