Sunday, August 8, 2010

Scrappity-Doo-Dah Grab Bag

Have you checked out the August Challenges at Scrappity-Doo-Dah yet?  As always there are some fabulous challenges going on.  This month the moderators have put together a brand new set of challenges.  I have the honor to be hosting the first one.  It is a progressive challenge that has been going on since August 1st.  Good news is that there is still plenty of time to join in.  On the 10th I am going to be posting the final step in the challenge and then everyone will have until the 15th to upload their layouts.

This Challenge features the fabulous August Mega Grab Bag
This grab bag is awesome.  It features 12 products from the fabulous SDD designers and is only $2.99!!


I hope you will stop by the forum and join me in this exciting new challenge.  I hope to back tomorrow with a freebie!!

Until Next Time!
Christina

No comments: