Friday, August 6, 2010

I am back and have a freebie

Sorry that it has been a few days since I last posted.  I was really hoping to post every day this month.  However, with a teething baby and a lot of hours at work this week that just doesn't look like a realistic goal for me.  I have been trying to spend at least a few moments designing each day and really hope to be able to continue at it.  I have a few more freebies that I am working on to go with the Summer Fun: Yellow mini kit that I have been working on and will be posting them just as soon as I finish them up.  Today, however, I have a quick page that you are welcome to grab.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria